The leadership inflection point between start-up and scale-up is where most businesses stall. It manifests as chaos, duplication, divided focus, confusion over ownership and missed opportunity to unleash the potential of your people.
Your priority right now is to focus on creating a high functioning leadership team, communicating a compelling growth vision that focuses and inspires your people and harnessing your very best talent to give yourself the space to elevate beyond the day to day and focus your energy on the strategic activities that will make the difference
We have designed a range of boosters to accelerate your leadership, management and team success which cover the following:
• Leadership assessment and coaching to make the step up from start-up to scale leadership behaviours and mindset
• Building a cohesive and empowered leadership team to drive company success
• Ensuring the entire organisational culture is aligned and committed to driving the vision
• Identifying and engaging the future talent of your business to drive business performance
• Building the key skills in your people managers to have powerful conversations to unleash the potential of your people
• Turning your strategy into action so that everyone understands what they are accountable for delivering
Rachelle has extensive experience leading large teams through their inflection point from start up to scaled and sustainable digital business.She has led this change both as a member of the leadership team and through the position of People partner.
She has extensive specialist experience in recruitment, performance management and management development. In recent years she has served as adviser to CEOs and leadership teams of FTSE 100 companies and mentor to a number of start-ups.
Rachelle is respected for her ability to build trusted relationships and create energy, expertise and engagement quickly.
Chris has over 25 years of experience in developing talent an leadership in a range of sectors including his last role a Vice President of Leadership Development in a FTSE 100 education company.
He has designed and delivered diagnostic tools and development initiatives globally and provided assessments and feedback throughout the talent pipeline from high potential, Generation Y graduates to executive leaders of multi-million dollar businesses.
He is a qualified and experienced executive coach, a trusted advisor, has an MBA and is accredited in a wide range of psychometric and assessment tools.